When browsing a page, you face a new in-site screen that opens without your guidance and control. Such automatic popping-up messages are known as lightboxes. These website popups have simple exit ways and don’t annoy users with their appearance once they are set up to be activated at the best moment in context-rich and relevant surroundings. They perform numerous functions — from informing users about your loyalty program offers or introducing them to your newsletter.
In reality, there are a lot more reasons why this function is so in demand. Stay tuned to check it out! Onwards!
Advantages of Opting for Lightboxes
Create an environment people desire to be in — an informative, educational, promotional, and more. That isn’t Mission Impossible due to applying multiple web design tools, including lightboxes. Their efficiency to increase conversion is in demand, but it isn’t limited to one beneficial feature.
Lightboxes are a worthy communication channel for companies. It is one of the methods to increase the rate of customers who sign up for a newsletter, but this solution is also a chance to introduce quick questionnaires and get visitors’ feedback about your services. In this case, lightboxes of yes/no or multiple steps are applicable.
Regardless of how frustrating popups may seem at first, they reveal their outrageous potential once they are done correctly. One of the benefits is their professional look and enhancing the branding visuality. Lightboxes are associated with promotional tools, but it is a one-of-a-kind solution to reinforce your brand identity as well.
Modern tools like Claspo illustrate how many features are present to style and decorate lightboxes. In turn, they are additional means to customize your site content and make certain volumes of data more flexible and versatile. Apart from typical signing-up offers, enthusiasts can demonstrate their free services or provide how-to instructions in the format of a guidebook.
Another Focus Center
Without a doubt, UX and UI are important notions in web design. Your interface has to provide the best services in the frames of intuitive navigation and an eye-catching architecture palette. In their essence, popups are auxiliary page windows that open as overlaying sheets. You get distracted from what happens in the background and check a new piece of information. It takes just thirteen milliseconds for a human brain to process visual data, so the increased impact on users with new details is guaranteed.
A lot becomes clearer after you decide on which popups suit your store. There are dozens of them, but you shouldn’t pick up each and every kind. For the need of creating a purchase funnel, lightboxes with a feedback field are functional. It is a solid method to collect more details about customers, including their phone numbers or email addresses. Such information is operated properly to get a list of motivated and willing customers, who are open to dialogue and ready for communication with the brand.
One of the reasons to implement popups in any brand’s architecture is the opportunity to retain customers. You can set the right timing for a lightbox to be activated and appear on the screen some time after a person visits your site or before they leave the page. Discounts and free yet truly beneficial deals will make visitors think twice about your site’s suitability for their objectives.
Editor’s Choice: The Best Lightboxes for Yout Webpage
With the ever-increasing divergency of popups, it is natural that their performance and efficiency differ and aren’t stable. These parameters can fluctuate, depending on numerous outer and inner factors. Aside from the overall competitive market, it is important to show lightboxes that are relevant, context-rich, and satisfy the conscious and subconscious goals of customers.
In numerous cases, the value of popups is measured in the ability to catch user insights and represent calls to corresponding actions accurately and briefly. Here are a few samples of how creative and unique lightboxes are:
- As you already know, lightbox popups are good informative tools for companies. If you add more versatility to them, it will be only for the better. For instance, if a product the customer might be interested in is out of stock, users have a chance to use such a message system as a notification when it appears back.
- Targeted ideas will fuel your promotions. Sales are always captivating for users, and lightboxes will inform interested parties about your Cyber Monday promotions or special deals right in front of huge Black Friday sales.
- A first-time purchase lightbox is what users are usually looking for. There are many stores that open such a feature for their site visitors to help their path to regular customers. Of course, a five-ten-second delay is appreciated — users need a moment or two to analyze what is sold on your webpage.
- You can entice more customers by offering extra goodies to order at a discounted price. It is possible to customize lightboxes to inform end users about the opportunity to receive cheaper solutions after some products are already in the cart. Take into account your marketing tactics to proceed. It is also one of the means to reduce abandoned carts actually.
The multifunctionality and efficiency of lightbox popups aren’t under debate. They can help brands cope with numerous tasks effortlessly — from collecting more information about their target audience to driving the revenue. Anyway, working with such lightbox creator tools as Claspo, it won’t be a challenge to create mixed types of popups or other formats that will suit your precise objectives.
- Innovations in Plastics: 5 Innovative Plastic Products for Sustainability - May 27, 2023
- Make Money from Your Site’s Traffic - April 6, 2023
- Ways Project Management Software Helps With Resource Planning - April 2, 2023